SUP & KAYAK FULL MOON TOURS
SUP = STAND UP PADDLE BOARD
FULL MOON TOURS
Approximately once a month the moon is completely illuminated and offers the perfect opportunity for a night paddle. The brightness of the moon creates an enchanting experience and sheds an entirely different light on the intracoastal. Full Moon Tours are one of the top things to do in Fort Lauderdale. Don’t be silly and miss out on this one of a kind experience.
At Fuddled Frog Tours, safety is our top priority. For those feeling hesitant about taking on a full moon paddle board and kayak tour, you have no need to worry. Although there will be ample visibility provided by the glow of the full moon, each guest will be provided lights to ensure our group is completely visible to anyone else sharing the waterways.
In addition, an experienced guide will be leading the tour and each guest will be equipped with all the proper safety equipment, minimizing any risks. We will transport all equipment and meet guests at the location 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
CHECK THE DEETS PEEPS
J. Dewey Hawkins Landing: 2950 N.E. 12th Terrace, Oakland Park, FL 33334
2018 Tour Dates & Times
- Worm Moon – Friday, March 2 (8pm-10pm)
- Pink Moon – Saturday, March 31 (8pm-10pm)
- Flower Moon – Sunday, April 29 (8pm-10pm)
- Strawberry Moon – Tuesday, May 29 (8pm-10pm)
- Buck Moon – Thursday, June 28 (8pm-10pm)
- Sturgeon Moon – Friday, July 27 (8pm-10pm)
- Corn Moon – Sunday, August 26 (7:30pm-9:30pm)
- Harvest Moon – Tuesday, September 25 (7pm-9pm)
- Hunter’s Moon – Wednesday, October 24 (7pm-9pm)
- Beaver Moon – Friday, November 23 (6:30pm-8:30pm)
- Cold Moon – Saturday, December 22 (6pm-8pm)